Effective as of March 12, 2019
1. Information We Collect or Receive. In the course of operating the Platform, we will collect and/or receive the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
3. How to Opt Out Of Third-Party Interest-Based Advertising. If you wish to opt out of third-party interest-based advertising, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org and http://www.aboutads.info/choices for details on how to do so. Additionally, users of mobile Devices can follow the below instructions:
4. How Information Is Used and Shared.
5. Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences. If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Platform (e.g., requests for support).
We may also deliver notifications to your mobile device (e.g., push notifications). You can disable these notifications by deleting the relevant service or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
6. How We Protect Your Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
7. Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents. The Platform and its servers are operated in the United States and are intended for use only by residents of the United States and while located in the U.S. If you are not a U.S. resident or are located outside of the U.S., please do not use the Platform. If you nevertheless do use the Platform, be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. In addition, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the U.S. and elsewhere.
8. App Stores; External Websites. If you access the Platform using a mobile device or through a mobile app, your app store (e.g., iTunes or Google Play) may collect certain information in connection with your use of the Platform, such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational Information, and other usage-based data. We have no control over the collection of such information by a third-party app store, and any such collection or use will be subject to that third party’s applicable privacy policies.
9. Children. The App is not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors (under the age of 13) not use the Platform. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
10. California Privacy Rights: Shine the Light Law. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt out, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
11. California Privacy Law: Do Not Track. We do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.