Effective as of March 12, 2019
Welcome to Entrep’s website. This site is maintained as a service to Entrep’s users. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Terms and Conditions of Use agreement (the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions of your access to and use of
the website located at
3. AGE AND GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE AND A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, OR IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. This Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Entrep, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Entrep. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
5.Site Use. Entrep grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site consistent with the terms of this Agreement. The use of this Site is at the discretion of Entrep and Entrep may terminate your use of the Site at any time. You many not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Site, except as follows:
6. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Entrep, its affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
8. WARRANTY DISLAIMER. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY SERVICE AND/OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ENTREP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ENTREP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ENTREP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND ENTREP MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, ANY SERVICE, OR ITS CONTENT. ENTREP MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. ENTREP, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ENTREP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR ENTREP WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF ENTREPAND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $1000 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO ENTREP FOR THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT IT PROVIDES.
10. Reliance on Information Posted on the Site. The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. Entrep do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Entrep disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Entrep. Entrep is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
12. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. Entrep has the right, in its sole discretion, but not the obligation, to:
14. Severability.If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of Entrep to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Entrep must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Entrep.
16. Modification and Termination of the Site. Entrep reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any service provided by the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Entrep will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any service.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
104 Anderson Court
Richmond, Kentucky 40475